From January to September 2017, eight startup teams are enjoying the opportunity to launch their business risk-free. They successfully secured their work spaces in Frankfurt’s new dream office for 0 euros rental fee (including service fee)!
On top, they benefit from:
- 1 GB/s optical fiber Internet connection;
- regular access to consultation services in founding-related fields such as legal and marketing;
- access to partner offers such as AWS software;
- final Demo Day with investors.
What do we want in return? Practical insights over a beer and Frankfurter sausages on how an office can improve the startup’s work. The selected startups are…
- young or aspiring startups in or up to seed stage, from idea conception to due diligence;
- startups with an innovative idea in the fields of FinTech, Internet of Things (IoT), Security and PropTech;
- teams out of at least two founders and a maximum of eight members.
Investor and CEO: TLGG
Prof. Dr. Volker Brühl
Managing Director: Center for Financial Studies, Frankfurt School of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt a.M.
Co-Founder and Managing Director: creditshelf GmbH
Chief Strategy Officer: ING-DiBa
Dr. Joachim Wieland
CEO: Aurelis Real Estate